Here’s another nail polish tag, I took the questions for several different places on the net, I thought I’d make my own from them.
1) How many nail polishes do you own? I think I own are 130 beautiful bottles at the moment, I’d say it’s quite a small collection compared to other nail bloggers and you tubers.
2) Your favourite nail polish brand? my all time favourite nail polish brand has got to be Revlon. They have such a fantastic formula, it’s quick drying, applies well and stays on for at least a week without chipping. Revlon also has a lovely colour range that has a shade for any season, mood or occasion.
3) What are your top three nail polishes? my three faves have to be Revlon’s ‘rain forest’ which is a beautiful deep green with gold micro glitter.
4) Which is your most disappointing polish? And why? my most disappointing polish has to by ‘Cotton Candy’ from beauty uk, it goes on sheer, takes forever to dry and chips like crazy, it’s awful and I would not recommend it, not at all.
5) What is your favourite polish finish?
I love matte black polish or gloss polishes in any other colour, so over
all I think my favourite finish is gloss.
5) What polish colour do you own the most of? I think I own the most reds followed closely by pinks
6) What is your least favourite polish? my least fave polish has to be the diamond strength collection from Sally Hansen, they were sheer, they didn’t apply well, they took a very very long time to dry and if you don’t wear a base coat they stain your nails.
So there it is my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed reading through my answers and feel free to answer them in your own way.
Love, Hugs And Glossy Kisses,