I was tagged (or more like I asked to borrow the questions :)) by the lovely Harriet from Harriets Beauty Box , it’s an amazing blog so sophisticated and professional, love it and I really recommend you check it out.
So here goes question one…
1) Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
I’d say norther, my hair is plain frizzy even when I’ve straightened it it’s still untameable, if anyone can recommend any good anti frizz products it’d be much appreciated.
2) Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
I tend to dye my own hair, a) a salon is way too expensive and b) I’m getting quite good at doing it myself, (note to self ‘buy hair dye’.)
3) Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you switch it up?
In all honesty it depends where I am and what I’m doing if I’m at work I wear my hair up, it’s just easier but if and when I’m off work I’ll style my hair depending on my mood.
4) Do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
Lol no, again way too expensive for me, and with the amount of polish I own there’s no need for a salon, I love doing my own mani’s I find it very relaxing, I don’t do pedi’s I HATE my feet.
5) How often do you change your nail polish
I used to change my polish three to four times a week, now I’m working I don’t really have time to paint my nails which is sad, so I change it up once or twice a week.
6) Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
7) How long does it take for you to put your makeup on?
About 15 minutes I only really wear eye makeup and maybe lipstick or gloss, I hate the feeling of foundation on my skin.
8) What do you do first face or eyes?
I’d have to say eyes, obviously since I don’t really do my face, I love s darker eye with a nude or Rose pink lip, I think it looks lovely.
9) Do you collect makeup or just buy it?
I guess a bit of both, I buy makeup to wear it and really don’t, so then does it become a collection? 🙂
10) How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never, I find them fiddly to apply and most of them just don’t suit me.
11) Do you do full face makeup everyday?
Very rarely, and if I do its for a night out or a special occasion, I try to have as many minimal to none makeup days as I can, I have really bad skin.
12) Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Yes I do, I like to play around with new looks after all practice makes perfect.
13) Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes I’m glad to say that now I will, if you’d have asked me ten years ago I’d have broken down crying, God I sound old 🙂
14) How many high end products do you own?
Does revlon count?, lol none ive been jobless for nearly a year but that’s all going to change very soon, at least I hope.
15) Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you get ready?
I try to plan my outfits the night before but I rarely stick to it and often just throw something on, I really don’t own that many clothes.
16) How often do you change your handbag?
It depends on what I’m doing, sometimes I really can’t be bothered with a big bag and just stick to my smaller quilted handbag, but it really depends on the situation.
17) What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
On a weekday I wake up at around 6ish and go to sleep and around 10ish, again age Is kicking in, 🙂
18) How often or when do you work out?
I aim to workout around two to four times a week, but especially in winter I get CBA syndrome and it rarely happens.
19) Left or right handed?
20) Do you speak any foreign languages?
Not anymore, I used to love speaking Italian when I was in high school it was one of my favourite subjects.
21) How tall are you?
22) How many pets do you have?
None, I’d love a sausage dog or a chinchilla.
23) How often do you blog?
I used to blog daily, but now I’ve started work again I aim to bring my Beauties content at least two to three times a week.
24) Do you read comments?
Yes I do and I try to answer each and everyone of them, I love it when my Beauties takes time to read and comment on my blog, it really does mean the world to me.
25) Do you keep a list of products to try that you see in a post?
Yes I keep a list in my phone, it’s mainly for nail polish but I’m branching out more into makeup and other beauty products, I love seeing what other people are using.
26) How did you come up with your blog name?
I don’t really know, I guess it’s a polish blog so varnishing point 10, your finger nails are the 10 points on which you put varnish??? I really don’t know, I just wanted something a little more creative.
27 ) What kind of camera do you use for your photos?
My iPhone 5c it’s not perfect but than again neither am I.
28) How often do you clean your house?
I try and do little bits and prices everyday that way it doesn’t become over whelming.
29) What’s your favourite colour?
Red, pink or emerald green their such pretty colour, and most of the polishes in my collection fall under one of these colours.
30) Do you swear?
God yes, a lot lot more than I should, oops.
31) What are you doing for the rest of the day?
I’m going to have another cup of coffee and get ready for work.
I hope you all enjoyed this post Beauties, I tag all who want to do it. They’ll be more reviews, likes and hopefully collection updates coming soon, thanks for reading.
Love, Hugs And Glossy Kisses,